420 E Sixth St, Decatur NE, 68020
The complex is made up of three (3) two bedroom units & One (1 ) three bedroom unit with attached single car garages.
Each Unit includes: Central Heat and Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer & Dryer.
Utilities Included: Water, Sewer, Landscaping, Trash and Snow Removal.
Three Rivers Housing Development Corporation purchased Cedar Apartments in 2017 and remains the Property Manager.
We will need copies of the following information in order to complete a verification of eligibility:
- Earnings from all sources
- Most recent earnings documentation from all adult wage earners
- Bank statements from all accounts
- Previous year tax return (2 years if self-employed)
- Life insurance cash value documentation
- Current statements from any stocks, mutual funds, retirement plans, or investments
- Income documentation from rental properties, land contracts and all sources of income
- Credit references to be supplied and a background check will be conducted
- Rental assistance is available to qualified applicants
2021 Qualifying Income Chart, Cedar Apartments
|Household Size||Burt County|
|1||$25,100 - $40,100|
|2||$28,650 - $45,850|
|3||$32,250 - $51,550|
|4||$35,800 - $57,300|
|5||$38,700 - $61,900|
|6||$41,500 - $66,450|
|7||$44,400 - $71,050|
|8||$47,300 - $75,650|
Subject to change without notice
Download the Cedar Apartments Application: Application for Occupancy - Cedar Apartments.doc