East Meadows Apartments
East Meadows Senior Apartments is a LIHTC project that was completed in 1999. Nebraska Investment Finance Authority, Midwest Housing Equity Group, and Nebraska Department of Economic Development contributed funding to the successful partnership that made these affordable apartments a reality. In 2013 at the end of the 15 year LIHTC project Three Rivers Housing Development Corporation purchased East Meadows and remains the active owner and property manager.
The complex is located on the east side of Tekamah, NE on 7th and K Streets. East Meadows has twelve (12) two (2) bedroom apartments each with attached garages. Currently there are fifteen senior residents living at East Meadows and there is an ongoing application waiting list. Income qualifications require that successful applicants earn 50-60% of the area median income for Burt County as established by HUD, (see chart below).
We will need copies of the following information in order to complete a verification of eligibility:
- Social Security Benefits Documentation (if applicable)
- Retirement pensions and earnings from all sources
- Most recent earnings documentation from all adult wage earners
- Bank statements from all accounts
- Previous year tax return (2 years if self employed)
- Life insurance cash value documentation
- Current statements from any stocks, mutual funds, retirement plans, or investments
- Income documentation from rental properties, land contracts and all sources of income
2022 Qualifying Income Chart, East Meadows Apartments
|Household Size||Burt County||Cuming County||Dodge County||Washington Cty|
Subject to change without notice
Download the East Meadows Application: East_Meadows_Application.docx